Monday, March 15, 2010

Birthday List!

Bryson is having a birthday soon and Bryce and I asked him to make us a list. It is hilarious! Here it is-

1- War Craft BC Games
2- Wii games- Indian Jones Legos, Wii Resort
3- Airzooka
4- Gum
5- Beads
6- Mechanical Pencils
7-Pens
8- $
9- Movies
10- Books- Fablehaven 5
11- Ripstick wheels
12- I-Touch
13- Playstation
14- MT bike
15- Fishing lures and bait
16- Zoo Tycoon, P.C.
17- Go see Avatar
18- New desk- bigger
19- New clothes, shirts
20- Wii pin
21-Wii $
22- New nunchuck
23-Rock band
24- Band Hero
25- Dish TV
26- Age of the Empire 2 and 3
27- Lamp
28- Facebook account
29- Email account
30- Library Card

I just had to laugh at some of these things. I mean third on the list is gum? Really, gum? Dish TV is a no go, as well as most of them! I just thought it was funny to see what is important to him. Obviously video games are a little too much on his mind! And, a library card? I mean, he can have that anytime, he just has to ask me!!!! Oh well, hopefully he is okay on his birthday when he gets one thing on this list!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sara Ann said...

That is awesome, I am sure I made similar lists. At least the last 3 are free! haha:)

Andrea Brown said...

Oh, I love a kid who knows what they want! Thanks for the good laugh tonight! What a cute kid!