Thursday, November 11, 2010

Warmed my heart!

To some this may be an everyday occurrence. However, at our house you rarely see two brothers getting along and helping each other! Bryson has recently figured out how to solve the Rubik's Cube. He is totally obsessed with it! I myself was never able to solve the thing, unless you count taking the stickers off and putting them back on! (According to my brilliant 12 year old son, this ruins the cube and should NEVER be done! Well, duh!) Anyway, so McKay just got a new cube as his old one was thrown across the kitchen by his younger brother and was broken. See what I mean about brothers not getting along? Well, last night Bryson had barely finished eating dinner and he started teaching McKay how to solve the cube. I looked up to this scene and stared in wonder for a minute before I realized this must be documented for posterity! It truly warmed my heart!

4 comments:

Gregg Sorensen Family said...

That is one of the sweetest pictures EVER!! How cute! It is moments like this that make you glad you didn't kill them when you wanted to.

Dorrity Family said...

Tiffany's comment is so funny. Because, we all know its true. We have all been where we wanted to kill our kids. This is a great picture. I tell Destiny all the time that her brother looks up to her and wants to just like her. It is sweet to see them help each other.

Young Family said...

It's like when a boy is mean to a girl to hide he really likes her. They fight because they love each other and don't wanna let you in on the secret. So precious!

Tamara said...

I love this!!! They are both such good boys. I bet you see more moments(notice I said moments, because I am sure it doesn't last too long) like this as time goes on!!