Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My 30 seconds of Fame!

A picture I took down at Lake Powell made the KSL 10:00 news last night! I was so excited I started screaming! My picture was up with my name for 30 secs while he talked about the water levels in Lake Powell! He said my name twice during the 30 secs! I was so excited I couldn't believe it! Here is the picture!
If you go to this link http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=88 and click on Evening WxCast for June 13th you can watch it! (This will only work if you look at it today, they update it everyday). Anyway, my picture is also in KSL's gallery! It was fun to have the recognition!

4 comments:

Kevin Franson said...

Very cool! Nice picture and as the weather man said, "Thank you, Allison," for sharing!

Sara Ann said...

Woo hoo! My mom and I think that is awesome:) It looks like you had a great trip:)

Gregg Sorensen Family said...

I am so proud of you! The picture is amazing!

Nicole said...

How fun!! Beautiful picture, too!