Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Baby is One!

I can't believe Elysabeth is already one! Time sure flies when you have a newborn! She is so fun, just started really walking and is all over the place! She is loved by everyone. On Monday Alyssa was holding her and then had to go to dance. She tried to hand her to me and Libby freaked out and started screaming! She went to Bryson fine, but when he got tired of her the same thing happened. She did not want mom! I have to say, I love it! They all love to haul her around and play with her!



Elysabeth and her cake! She wasn't so sure!


When we gave her the cake she looked at us like we were crazy!
She took dainty pokes at it with her fingers!

This is the messiest she ever got! Our other kids all made huge messes! Not Libby!

I guess I had better show a picture of McKay and Ty. I can't show favoritism to the girls. I don't have a good one of Bryson so he will have to wait! This was the boys trying to imitate Alvin and the Chipmunks. Well, really Simon on the Chipmunks.


Do you love the mic/headset! It is a wonder what you can do with pipe cleaners!