Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had a fun halloween! We carved pumpkins Monday night, and it was so warm Alyssa was worried they were going to rot by Friday, but they made it!


We had Indiana Jones!
Bryson

A darling witch!
Alyssa

A cute cowboy! (Bryce wore this costume when he was little)
McKay

A scary dragon!!
Ty

A sweet lady bug!
Okay, she is so the last child! We didn't get a picture of just her in her costume! Lame! So here she is with her little cousins! I guess I will throw it on her today and snap one for the scrapbook!

For those who know the family, here are the Sweeney cousins, minus Summer's kids! We are so happy to have Tiffany and her family back for good!
Bryson, Landen, Ty, Abby, McKay, Elysabeth, Alyssa, Ryan, Becca, Makayla, Chloe, Ashlyn, Kiegen

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

The Sweeney's sure have a lot of very cute ghosts and goblins.

Nicole said...

Looks like a fun Halloween. And I love the family picture up in the corner... very nice! :)

Dave and Natasha said...

Grandma Astle called me the other day to ask for my help in getting to your blog. It's funny how I am just learning of so many family members that also have blogs. You guys can check ours out too if you want! Also, if you check out "My Blog List" on the side there's a link to Nichole's blog and also Chris and Chrissy's blog. I don't know if you had seen theirs either.

amy said...

Hey Owens! So we found your blog on Travis & Michelle's-how fun! Sounds like a fun Halloween! Oh and Allison I hear you about the last child pics, I had to put Noah in his a few days later to get a picture by himself! Woops! Hope to see you soon it's been a while!

Dorrity Family said...

Sorry I am lame and wasn't there. It doesn't help that Halloween happens to be my father in laws birthday.