Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Change!

Our sweet little Libby is hilari ous! She LOVES her swimsuits, and because of hand-me-downs, she has 4! All day long she wants to change which one she is wearing. Most of the time we aren't even swimming or playing in the water but she has to be in one. I decided yesterday to document one day in the life of Libby and her many changes. I forgot to take a picture of her in her PJ's so that would add one change. Here she is!






I have to remind you all that none of these changes were my idea except the pink dress and that was because we were going to the park and I wanted her clothed!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

In my child development classes I learned that children learn to dress themselves by undressing!! Good work mother and Libby! And Rachel wore a swimsuit and moon boots every where at that age. She turned out great!

Tamara said...

I love it!!! Becca is currently in a bathing suit that doesn't quite fit her, but no getting it off of her. I too understand the changing clothes all day.