Sunday, June 21, 2009

Arches

Okay, I thought I'd better show some pictures of our Sweeney Reunion to Arches. We had the best time! It was super windy, but still beautiful! The kids had a blast rock scrambling! Although it scared the parents and grandparents a little! Even Grandpa got up there! Go Grandpa!

Bryson caught a lizard! It was pretty big and bit him right away, but he still hung on till I could get the camera! The kid LOVES reptiles!
I was getting in the car one time and moved something on my seat and there was a lizard! In the car! I screamed so loud the entire campground had to have heard it!
Bryson got it out and kept it as a pet for awhile! It just hung onto his shirt!
We found a fun 4 wheel drive road to jeep out to. It was rough, but fun! Tiff did it in her Tahoe right behind us! She has no fear!
Here we are at the Arch that you have to hike to or we got to drive to with our 4 wheel drive vehicles! It is called Tunnel Arch, and is right over McKay's head!

Balance Rock, one of the coolest things to see! How does it balance?
Here is a slide show of the rest. We had too much fun!


1 comments:

Gregg Sorensen Family said...

That trip was way too fun!! I want to go again!! This time with Gregg as well. Thanks for planning such a great family reunion!! Lake Tahoe 2011!!