Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bear Lake

The day school got out we headed to Bear Lake with Bryce's family. We were able to bring the boat and had a blast! We had to leave a few days early to head to my families reunion in Arches National Park. Busy week! It is a shame all the vacations were lumped together in the first week of summer, but if couldn't be helped. I am sure we will manage a few weekend trips. Anyway, here are some pictures of Bear Lake. I will post about Arches next time!

McKay, Ty and Jake having a blast on the boat!

Bryce water skiing!

Me water skiing for the first time since I was a teenager! It took a few tries but I did it!
Beautiful scenery!
Libby saw me taking scenery pictures and said, "Smile, Smile". Which meant take my picture! What a cutie!
Fun with the tube. Dallin and Bryson
Audrey and Alyssa
Blake, Jake and McKay
Bryce and Blake learned how to "rip stick" while we were there! They still need practice!
Miniature Golfing- Ty and Alyssa. Look closely and you will see a red ball stuck in the teeth of the todem pole!
Nice Shot Alyssa!

Libby had fun climbing everywhere!
What a sweetie!
We had a great time! Thanks Mom and Dad Owen!