Monday, August 31, 2009

Para sailing!

Bryce and I were lucky and got to go para sailing last week! Bryce's boss has a couple of parasails and we took our boat and did it. We launched off the shore and away we went! I was totally nervous to do it, but once I saw someone do it, I was better. It was one of the most incredible experiences of my life! I loved it! It is so amazingly quiet up there! We were at Deer Creek Reservoir near sunset. The view was gorgeous! I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Bryce

Bryce "walking on water!"
Allison, leaning back enjoying it!
This shows how long the rope is!

4 comments:

Sara Ann said...

Awesome! I bet that was amazing!

Gregg Sorensen Family said...

I am so proud of you for doing it! I told you it would be awesome. Now you should get one for your boat and we could all go. :)

Allens Downunder said...

How fun!! I did that once and loved it. I just looked at my blog I have been so bad about it so sorry it has taken so long to respond bbadownunder@yahoo.com. I hope you guys are doing well and the kids like their teachers. It was great to see you and the Fam.

Dana said...

The para sailing looks fun! As for our quick Utah visit, I wish we would have had time to see everyone before we left for the UK, but it was such a crazy time. It still is. I'm still trying to get settled and unpacked. I'm not sure when we'll be coming back to the states. We have no plans in the near future, so maybe you'll have to fly out here and visit us!