Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Seven!

McKay is 7! I can't believe it! He had a great birthday weekend! We had his party Friday after school, Saturday we went boating with my sister Tiffany and her kids. And, Sunday we had extended family over for cake! Here are some pictures from the weekend!


Wizard Hat Cake! He had a Wizard Birthday Party! Grandpa Sweeney came and did a magic show! The kids loved it!

The second day of school and they celebrated his birthday!

Cake for family party!

Okay, I had to include these pictures. When we went boating Tiff and Bryson got a "$20 ride" in the tube! That is what Bryce calls it when he gives a wild ride! They were hilarious! Tiffany swears she has whiplash from it. I don't doubt her.
Bryce swears he wasn't trying to flip them, but they hit a wave and went flying! This is Bryson parallel with the water!!!! I love it!!
They were fine, although they landed about 20 yards away from each other! They climbed back in for more!

3 comments:

Sara Ann said...

I remember for one of Tiffany's birthdays your dad did his magic act, awesome:) I am glad he brings it out for the grandkids!

Young Family said...

I still can't believe that he is 7 holy cow! they grow up so dang fast!

amy said...

Tell McKay Happy Birthday for us! I can't believe he is 7 already...That's just crazy! Super cute cakes!