Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ambulance, not Life-Flight this time!

Okay, a freaky thing happened in regards to my last post. Today, just as the kids got home from school, I looked out a back window and saw a fire truck with flashing lights pulling into the cul-de-sac just next to ours! I was shocked! I pointed it out to my kids and they took off to check it out. I realized after they were out of sight that it probably wasn't the best thing for them to do, but oh well. Turns out a man was taken, by ambulance, not Life-Flight. We don't know why. My kids described him as a dad. I was sure glad it wasn't a kid this time, but still slightly freaked out! What is going on in my neighborhood!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Young Family said...

MOVE!!!!!

Andrea Brown said...

Keep your kids close!

Gregg Sorensen Family said...

holy cow! I don't know, you are probably safe because you already had medical things happen with Ty and Ryan breaking bones on your play equipment, aren't you glad you didn't have to call for back up?