Sunday, November 1, 2009

A House divided on Halloween!

We were carving pumpkins and Libby didn't want to do it, so I took over her pumpkin for her! Of course I had to carve U of U to counteract Ty's BYU. Well, when Bryson realized what I was doing he kept saying, "A house divided can not stand! Join our side!" I just laughed until he said it for about the tenth time. Then I had to explain to him that he will never be able to get me to come to the other side! I am a true Ute through and through! I thought I would include a picture of me and Ty and our divided pumpkins!

We had a great Halloween as usual! My family came over for dinner and then we trick-or-treated! Good times were had by all! Elysabeth especially loved it when she realized that tons of people were giving her candy! It was cute! The picture is pre-trick-or-treating, so no smiles yet!

Libby-Snow White
Alyssa- Miss America
McKay- A Bionicle

Bryson- A Ghost
Ty- A Hershey's Kiss
Most of the Cousins

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute post Allison! Which of Scott's grandkids would dare be a BYU cheerleader!!! Go Brad? I enlarged the picture of all the kids and can see all of their mothers faces in theirs. Sooo cute.

Nicole said...

Looks like a fun Halloween! Love the pumpkins and Alyssa's Halloween costume... Great idea! I'll have to remember that one!