Friday, November 6, 2009

Cute Kid!

I had to share a cute kid story. So, about 2 months ago a neighbor boy got hurt and Life-Light landed in the park across the street from our house. It was sad, but cool at the same time. BTW the boy is fine. Anyway, a month ago, maybe a little more, another Life-Flight helicopter landed at the school right down our street. Turns out a little league football player was injured in a game. Of course we went running down the street to see it. The first time McKay and Ty were asleep and Bryce had tried to wake them up, but they couldn't remember any of it. So, we all went down to the school to see the helicopter. Again, sad, but cool at the same time. I am pretty sure I heard that boy is okay too. So, on to my story. This afternoon, wouldn't you know it, we hear the Life-Flight helicopter again! McKay, Ty and I go running to see it. I mean, it isn't everyday you see a helicopter that close! (Well, actually, for us it is about monthly!) Okay, so we were watching it circle around the neighborhood and I said, "Not again!" Then Ty said, "Remember that boy that got hurt playing football? I bet they are bringing him home!" He was dead serious. I busted up laughing, but tried to cover it up, so I wouldn't hurt his feelings! How cute was that though? He is too dang cute! (The neighbor kids that went down to see what happened said some kid went off a jump on his bike and crashed and split his head open on a tree stump.) The thing that gets me is, I don't think they call Life-Flight unless it is really serious right? Well, maybe we should move with all the luck around here!!!!!

1 comments:

Gregg Sorensen Family said...

Holy COW!! I can't believe you have had life-flight in your neighborhood 3 times and you have never told me about it! I am glad to hear all of the kids are ok but Holy COW!!!